Joining Moffats from outside the EEA

Moffats is a Tier 4 Sponsor licensed by the UK Government to accept students from outside the European Economic Area.

If your child will require a child student visa to study in the UK, please get in touch. We will be very pleased to explain the additional steps that are required.

The UK government website has a number of useful resources which will help you decide the correct course of action, and specific information on Child Student Visas can be viewed at